Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
1/ Policies and Procedures
- Provision of a comprehensive total rewards solution for the organization,
- Lead the review of the remuneration strategy, remuneration policy, remuneration systems, and guidelines and ensure implementation thereof,
- Guide and assist on the development, implementation and administration of rewards and employee benefits policies.
- Serve as a liaison with reward companies on compensation and benefits issues for salary benchmarking purposes,
- Conduct market analysis and ensure that all programs (pay structures, benefit plans, etc.) are competitive,
- Engage in wider remuneration and benefits communities and participate in industry activities by providing appropriate insights and inputs,
- Advise the organization on compliance requirements of reward policies, relevant systems and tools,
- Monitor the impact on budget and payroll margins and advise the organization accordingly.
3/ Job evaluation
- Ensure that management is consulted on job specifications and requirements,
- Ensure the quality and integrity of job descriptions in line with the organizational framework,
- Ensure that the job grading process takes place as scheduled and consistency is applied at all times,
- Ensure that internal parity and external benchmarks are considered during the job evaluation process,
- Ensure a job evaluation report is submitted quarterly to monitor the trends and alignment to the payroll.
4/ Staff appointment analysis
- Provide recommendations on salary offers and promotions in accordance with the organization’s policies to prevent anomalies,
- Ensure that the quarterly appointment reports are prepared and analyzed to ensure effectiveness of our attraction and retention strategy.
5/ Annual performance reviews
- Manage the organization’s annual performance process ensuring that contracting and assessments are done periodically,
- Lead the promotions cycle processes and provide analysis of the impact of the outcome to ensure efficiency and effectiveness,
- Assist in drafting submissions to the organization’s leadership and BoD.
6/ Bonus program
- Coordinate the annual bonus process and the implementation thereof.
7/ Staff turnover analysis
- Ensure that staff turnover analysis is provided quarterly and the organization is informed of major challenges,
- Establish the organization’s labor market and monitor turnover trends by industry and/or discipline,
- Ensure consolidated turnover reports are submitted annually in preparation for annual increases,
- Establish the effectiveness of the organization’s attraction and retention strategy.
8/ Benchmarking and survey participation
- Conduct internal and external benchmark studies to ensure that the organization’s salaries, incentives and retention strategy are competitive and responsive to the market,
- Participate in salary, benefits and relevant industry surveys and provide a proactive review of market pay and benefit position,
- Participate in salary and wage movement surveys to determine annual increases and prepare annual budgets,
- Ensure understanding of survey processes and interpretation or results in the organization,
- Oversee that the job matching exercise is done to ensure accuracy and relevance of information provided for benchmarking.
9/ Organizational design
- Design and implement a clear strategy for managing the organization in line with its objectives,
- Ensure that goals and strategies are clear in terms of what is expected in terms of performance.
10/ Employee recognition
- Review the recognition statement document periodically to ensure its relevance and alignment to organizational objectives,
- Ensure alignment between organization wide and unit recognition statements,
- Facilitate the organization’s wide program biennially,
- Prepare presentations to the organization’s leadership for approval.
11/ Long-term and short-term incentives
- Review and maintain the awards policy for relevance,
- Develop and maintain the short-term incentives for the organization.
- A bachelor’s degree honors in human resources management, commerce or postgraduate;
- A minimum of eight years’ experience in human resources of which at least 05 years as a remuneration and employee insured benefits specialist;
- 03 years’ experience in pension fund management;
- 05 years’ experience in management of service level agreements in the related industry;
- 05 years’ experience in job evaluation and HR software experience;
- Advanced excel skills.
|Chức Danh||Nơi làm việc||Lương||Ngày Hết Hạn|
Trade Marketing Manager
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: Cạnh Tranh||Ngày Hết Hạn: 16/12/2023|
Senior HRBP Specialist (For sales, FMCG)
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: Lương thỏa thuận||Ngày Hết Hạn: 12/01/2024|
Trưởng bộ phận Kế hoạch điều độ
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: Cạnh Tranh||Ngày Hết Hạn: 08/12/2023|
Kỹ sư Xây dựng (Làm việc tại Campuchia)
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh, Tây Ninh||Lương: Lương thỏa thuận||Ngày Hết Hạn: 22/12/2023|