Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Lead the development and improvement of HR process, policies, and procedures
- Build and implement effective talent reviews/identification, and succession planning
- Directly recruit positions at the executive, management level
- Assist in monthly payroll processing, performance appraisals exercise, annual performance and salary review exercise
- Responsible for job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, analyze compensation surveys, and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposals
- Propose and conduct training plans
- Ensure compliance with HR policies, procedures, and process and responsible for resolving compliance/ employee relations issues
- Location: Ou Kreang, Kbal Domrey, Sambou district, Kratie province, Campuchia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in HR with managerial/ leadership role (Manufacturing company is a plus)
- General HR in various function includes but not limited to talent management, compensation & rewards, employment regulations, recruitment, on-boarding and performance management
- Labor law and compliance
By joining our Talent Network you have not officially applied to a position.
Please apply now to become candidates for vacancies or continue update resume.